PLAINFIELD: Groundhog Day
Groundhog Day - February 2nd, in most parts of the U.S., the day on which, according to legend, the groundhog first emerges from hibernation. It is a sunny day and the groundhog sees its shadow, six more weeks of wintry weather predicted.
Rules of Engagement. 2 Corinthians 10:3-5
Reframing: To view something in a different way, or to process a situation from a new perspective. 2 Corinthians 4:7-10
Paul the Reframer
- A picture of pressure
- "We are pressed, but not crushed"
- A picture of confusion
- "We are perplexed, but not in despair"
- A picture of an unfair life
- "We are hunted down, but not abandoned"
- A picture of pain
- "We are knocked down, but not destroyed"
- Pre-framing. John 16:33
- Reframing. Romans 12:2, James 1:2-4
- Gold vs Fools Gold. 2 Corinthians 4:7, 2 Corinthians 4:16-18